The TEVA Foundation is the charitable arm of the Texas Equine Veterinary Association (TEVA) founded in 2017. The TEVA Foundation was established to support benevolence in the equine industry and equine welfare, geared towards regions served by the TEVA membership. We accomplish this through research, education and outreach.
We are now accepting donations in honor of your patients and clients. If you wish to donate in their honor, please click DONATE to learn more.
- Equine Disaster Relief Center
- Any funds remaining would go towards funding a preparedness effort for future disaster relief
- Other current priorities include disaster relief, scholarships, research projects, student activities, equitarian projects, and donations to AAEP’s Equine Disease Communication Center.
In years past, the Board of Directors has been using money raised in the Silent and Live Auctions to do five main things:
- Donating to the bi-annual TEVA Equitarian Trips to South America
- Given scholarships to selected applicants to go on either the fall or spring Equitarian Trip or participate in any other form of EQUINE focused Continuing Education
- We are in year 4 of 5 of funding an Endowed scholarship at Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine
- We are in year 4 of 5 of funding an Endowed scholarship at Oklahoma State University School of Veterinary Medicine
- Fully funded an endowed scholarship at Texas A&M University School of Veterinary Medicine in 2015. Our first scholarship, $500, was awarded for the fall 2017 semester, to Anna Caruso. Anna is a 4th year interested in a specialty in equine surgery and president of the SCAAEP.
TEVA FOUNDATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS: