Texas Equine Veterinary Association Opens “Emergency Medical Supply” Program with MWI Animal Health
Working with MWI Animal Health, Texas Equine Veterinary Association (TEVA) has established an account for veterinarians in the affected counties to order emergency equine treatment supplies. As long as TEVA Harvey-donations are available, there will be no charge to veterinarians ordering through this program.
Here’s what YOU need to know…
- Orders will only be accepted on the form provided on the TEVA website.
- No phone call orders will be taken; please do not contact MWI directly.
- Products available will be limited to “emergency treatment” supplies listed below
- Order limit $500 per day per veterinarian – we are trying to help as many as we can with the funding available; no more than 2 orders per week.
- Product will be shipped “next day ground” via UPS for qualifying orders
- ****Orders must be entered on TEVA website by 12 PM each day to insure best chance of “next day” receipt.****
- Questions: e-mail Sara or Blaine at email@example.com
Please help us help those who need it – this offer will be limited to veterinarians treating flood and hurricane patients in affected counties only.
Emergency Supplies available to you include:
White Goods and Bandaging materials – suture and needles
Antibiotics (Excede, PPG, gentocin, SMZ, etc.)
NDAIDS (Equioxx, Banamine, phenylbutazone)
Antifungals: Fluconazole, etc.
Vaccines – EWT, Tetanus, Rabies, WNV
IV Catheters, Injection caps, extensions sets, etc.
To Order, Please Complete This Form: